Sadhana NYC Center for Yoga, Ayurveda and Indian Music
315 West 76th Street
New York, New York 10023
Tridoshic refers to the three doshas, or bio-energies of Ayurveda – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Tridoshic Yoga™ is the cultivation of a refined awareness of our being, so that our yoga practice reflects our understanding of what qualities we need to create inner balance.
As Yoga in our culture evolves, we need to answer the urge to take it to a deeper, subtler place, and allow our inner findings to open the doors of perception in all dimensions of our lives.
Tridoshic Yoga™ is a part of this evolutionary movement of Yoga in the West that seeks to reconnect with its source and align its innovations with this essential, time-tested wisdom of Ayurveda.
Treading between cutting-edge innovation that pushes the creative boundaries of physical yoga practice, and deep respect for the ancient heritage of Yoga and Ayurveda, Tridoshic Yoga will revolutionize the way you approach physical yoga practice.
- Non-invasive, self-diagnostic methods to discern which dosha needs balancing today.
- Specific mudras you can incorporate into your practice to enhance your focus.
- How to modify your practice according to seasonal change.
- Which asanas and movements are beneficial to balance your specific dosha
- How to recognize signs of imbalance and nip the development of disease in the bud.
We will complete the session with a Tridoshic balancing Attunement Meditation, which allows our body to vibrate to the highest frequency available to us.
Come discover a whole new way to practice, and take your yoga to the next level!