Day and Time
Sadhana NYC Center for Yoga, Ayurveda and Indian Music
315 West 76th Street
New York, New York 10023
Ayurveda offers an opportunity to look at our lives as a whole, and to create dynamic balance that supports our well-being, so we can be vibrant and fully present in our lives.
This is for yogis who want to broaden their understanding of this ancient healing science, and renew their commitment to taking better care of themselves in a holistic way.
In this mini-retreat, we’ll explore ways to keep our Vata dosha, the bio-energy composed of Space and Air, balanced this autumn.
We’ll open with a fluid, Vata-Pacifying Ayurveda Flow Yoga practice, then sit for meditation to truly get anchored and create stability from within.
Then we’ll break for refreshments and snacks, and a bit of socializing.
We’ll then explore:
• How to decipher your constitutional type
• Appropriate diet for your type for the Fall season
• Recommended herbs for this season
• Lifestyle adjustments and practices to keep your Vata in balance.
• How Ayurveda fits into the path of your evolution and manifesting a life you love.
Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Space is EXTREMELY limited, so don’t delay.
• Ayurveda Flow Yoga session (mats & props are provided)
• Delicious Ayurvedic snacks and refreshments
• Ayurvedic workshop
Join us for this delicious mid-autumn retreat!